Just recently, we found something interesting which is mold appearing in a city called Denver City, TX at a COFC location. It shows up in a main building which is a health hazard. Mold can take over before you know it, which depreciates the property even faster than you can say, “to move out and find somewhere else to live at.” In order to remove mold, you must contact your local mold inspection. They should be certified and went to an accredited school, or did an apprentice program which prepares them for the position.
The inspector will run some test on the mold. It may take at least five minutes or so and they can determine how major it is. Due to their hands-on training while attending the program, they learn what is necessary to become one of the excellent inspectors who knows what they’re doing. Removing mold is what they’re good at and if you need some help on it, they have the equipment and the knowledge to do the job right.
I’ve had people complaining about getting sick after smelling the fume for quite a while now. I am still surprised that it went this long without notifying me, or anyone else, to get this fixed. I would never allow, or let this go on as long as it did. The mold removal process is not cheap but whatever money I do have are meant to make the place better than it was before. That is, if I ever get stuck into something like this. After removing the mold from the property, people may come back and noticed a huge change in the atmosphere. For example, they can breathe better and the smell of mold won’t appear at all.
For next time to not let mold take over the place, get everyone in the habit of doing something once you noticed mold is forming anywhere within the property. Do whatever it take to not let that happen just to save yourself the aggravation from happening again.